Worldwide Diesel Return Policy.
- NO returns will be accepted after thirty (30) days.
- 10% Cancellation Fee
- 30% Restocking Fee
- All Deposits are a non-refundable partial payment.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping unless prior arrangements have been made by Worldwide Diesel.
- All returns must be received and inspected by Worldwide Diesel before prior to any issuance of a refund. Once evaluated Worldwide Diesel will in its discretion refund any portion is deems refundable.
- Worldwide Diesel is not responsible for any damage incurred by a third-party carrier. If damage is not immediately noted on the Bill of Lading at time of delivery, and the third-party carrier notified at the time of delivery, no refund or compensation will be made.
Worldwide Diesel Core Return Policy
- All core returns must be returned before thirty (30) days for full core credit unless prior arrangements made with Worldwide Diesel
- All cores must be fully assembled with no visible holes or cracks in block, unless previously stated and approved
- All cores engines returned disassembled will be charged a minimum fee of $300.00
- Oil & Coolant Must Be Drained! A $250.00 Environmental Fee Will Be Charged for any Core That is Returned Un-drained