WORLDWIDE DIESEL INC
Worldwide Diesel warranties its engines for warranty period-parts only.
Warranty begins on the date of the invoice.
- If there is a warrantable item, please contact Worldwide Diesel, before any repairs are made. Any repairs made without Worldwide Diesel’s consent, will not be paid.
- Warranty does not include Removal or Installation of engine or fluids, belts, hoses, etc.
- Worldwide Diesel is not responsible for “downtime”, labor, towing, or any other consequences resulting from any warrantable product.
- Worldwide Diesel is not responsible for the following.
- Installer errors
- Lack of lubrication
- Driver abuse
- Faulty external parts related to engine, such as radiator, distributor, fuel system, hoses, etc.
- Improper application
- Lack of proper maintenance
- Tampering with sealed adjustments without consent from Worldwide Diesel
- Any engines ran without doing Overhead
- Any engines ran without proper timing first.
- If engine fails within the warranty period, restrictions apply:
- Worldwide Diesel will determine if engine can be fixed.
- Worldwide Diesel has the option to replace engine with like engine.
- Refund may be prorated, depending on date of purchase and condition of engine.
- All cores must be returned within (thirty) 30 days for full core credit.
- Miles are recorded from the odometer. Miles may not necessarily reflect ECM miles as we do not read the ECM.
- Jurisdiction over any claims including litigation shall be in Berrien County, Michigan.
- Customer agrees to pay any legal fees incurred by Worldwide Diesel from any claims that may arise.
- Governing Law: This Purchase Order shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan. Seller and/or Buyer shall bring and/or initiate any claims, disputes and/or other legal proceedings respecting the Purchase Order and/or Goods in the Berrien County, Michigan Common Pleas Court, which such court shall have sole and exclusive venue and jurisdiction over any such claims, disputes and/or other legal proceedings.
- Warranty is limited to block, head and crankshaft. The exception being CAT engines where only the block and crankshaft are covered. In both instances, no attached parts, seals, gaskets or any other parts are covered in the warranty.
- Worldwide Diesel does not guarantee miles on engines. Miles are approximate, and are what was given when engine was purchased from vendor/supplier. This does not take into accountability that engine may have been rebuilt, or may have a different ECM than what came with the engine.
- Worldwide Diesel is not responsible for any damage incurred by a third-party carrier. If damage is not immediately noted on the bill of lading at time of delivery, and the third-party carrier notified at the time of delivery, no refund or compensation will be made.
- All core must be fully assembled with no visible holes or cracks in block, unless previously stated and approved.
- All core engines returned disassembled with be charged a minimum fee of $300.00.
- Warranty does not cover external accessories like fuel pumps, water pumps, compressors or any other accessories we left on the engine.
- Worldwide Diesel high recommends that you change the crankshaft bearings, rod bearings and the front & rear crankshaft main seals.
- OIL & COOLANT MUST BE DRAINED! A $250.00 ENVIRONMENTAL FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY CORE THAT IS RETURNED UNDRAINED.
- DISCLAIMER: EXCEPT AS MAY OTHERWISE BE CONTAINED IN THIS PURCHASE ORDER, SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTY WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE GOODS. SELLER MAKES NO IMPLIED WATTANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AS TO THE GOODS WHICH BUYER IS ACQUIRING FROM SELLER HEREBY. SELLER IS SELLING AND DELIVERING THE GOODS TO BUYER “AS IS’ AND NOT SUBJECT TO ANY EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED WARRANTY
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES: SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO BUYER AND/OR SUCCESSOR AND/OR ASSIGN OF BUYER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO THE GOODS SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO EITHER SELLER’S RETURN OF THE PURCHASE AMOUNT UPON SELLER’S RETURN OF THE NON-CONFORMING GOODS OR SELLER’S REPAIR, CORRECTION AND/OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY OF THE GOODS WHICH ARE DEFECTIVE AND/OR NON-CONFORMING.
- By signing below, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.